Switzerland takes part in Pharmtech & Ingredients for the fourth time this year
For the fourth year running, Pharmtech & Ingredients will see a Swiss pavilion presenting the latest developments in the production and packaging of medicines from leading Swiss companies.
The companies will offer solutions and services for all stages of the pharmaceutical production process from warehousing and logistics of raw materials, synthesis of APIs, and formulation development, to innovative methods of medicine delivery, production of any dosage forms, and filling, packaging and storing.
The services offered by Swiss companies are also aimed at optimising the production process to reduce production costs and the total cost of medicines.
Among the exhibitors will be:
- Kinematica, a leader in grinding and homogenising processing
- Hamilton, a company offering solutions for closed loop measurement, including sensors for pH, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, density of living cells and total cell density
- PEC Project Engineering + Consulting, which develops individual solutions for bottling, sealing, capping, granulating, final packaging, etc.
- Rütten Engineering, a developer of complete solutions for storing, transporting and mixing sterile fluids
- TPP Techno Plastic Products, a manufacturer of plastic consumables for cultural and general laboratory work
A workshop will also take place on Swiss innovations in packaging and producing medicines, organised by the Swiss Embassy and the Swiss Joint Chambers of Commerce.
Speakers will include company exhibitors and direct developers of innovative products.
The seminar will take place at 14.20 on 19 November 2019 at Stand 5021, Hall 8, Crocus Expo.
Get your ticket to the event now.