The round table: “Topical Issues of Fine Chemistry Development for Pharmaceuticals and Related Industries”
, Academic Adviser of the Semashko National Research Institute of Public Health
, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of Tatarstan
, Director General of Tatneftekhiminvest-Holding
Topics for discussion:
- The needs of the Russian economy for fine chemicals and the opportunities of restoring the complete processing chain.
- The results of implementing the Roadmap of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade on the development of fine chemical production until 2030.
- What should be done to develop fine chemical industry in Russia?
- Fine chemicals in the pharmaceutical industry: import substitution and innovative developments.
- The Science National Project and solutions for domestic fine chemical industry development.
- Creation of a world-class scientific and educational centre in the field of fine chemicals for pharmaceuticals and more.
- Cluster approach to the development of fine chemical production for pharmaceutical and related industries.
- Role of universities in the creation and development of SMEs in the field of fine chemical production.
- Role of major oil and gas sector companies in the development of fine chemical production.
- Personnel training for pharmaceutical industry: focus on manufacturers and innovations.
Invitees for discussion:
, Director at Department for Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry Development, Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade
, Director at Department for Chemical Engineering Sector and Bioengineering Technology, Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade
, Division Head, Russian Ministry of Education and Science
, Principal, Saint Petersburg State Chemical Pharmaceutical Academy
, Acting Principal, Dmitry Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia
, Director of the Research and Education Centre for Pharmacy, Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University
, Vice-Principal for Research, Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University
, Director at Shared Knowledge Centre, Peoples' Friendship University of Russia
& Yelena Gavrilova
, Chemistry and Technology of Organic Nitrogen Compounds Department, Kazan National Research Technological University
, Director at Institute of Pharmacy, Kazan State Medical University under the Russian Ministry of Health
, Director General at Agency for Innovative Development – Cluster Development Centre of the Kaluga Region
, Director at Medbiopharm Company, Obninsk
, Director General at Tatkhimpharmpreparaty
, Director General at PharmMedPolis of Tatarstan
Representatives of petrochemical companies
that are members of the TAIF Group, SIBUR Holding, and RENOVA